Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Oct 17th, 2018, 11:59pm
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Boar Tuff Outdoors Celebrating The 4th With Black Powder Fireworks

Boar Tuff Outdoors
   Gun Talk
   Muzzleloaders
(Moderator: Boartuff)
   Celebrating The 4th With Black Powder Fireworks
Previous topic: ITX Sabot  ITX Sabot  «-  Start new topic  -»  A little research an...  Next topic: A little research an...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Celebrating The 4th With Black Powder Fireworks  (Read 363 times)
dhaverstick
Dish Washer...Pass The Towel

Let's go huntin!

View Profile WWW

Celebrating The 4th With Black Powder Fireworks
« on: Jul 5th, 2016, 8:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I created a little smoke and noise this weekend with weapons from the era of our country's founding fathers. But instead of pointing them up at the sky and wasting good powder and lead, I aimed them at small woodland creatures that look really good lying in a skillet of grease. It was a bit of a challenge, with all the moisture in the air. but I was able to keep my powder dry enough to bring these three to the house.

Darren

IP Logged
lelongcarabine
Camp Moderator

BTO is a great forum!

View Profile Email

Re: Celebrating The 4th With Black Powder Firework
« Reply #1 on: Jul 5th, 2016, 10:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Mighty FINE SHOOTIN', DHAVERSTICK!  Cheesy

Greg
IP Logged

Dear Jesus, Our Nation Needs You! There is still a remnant, representing your Holy Name! Hold those, in leadership accountable in the same manner as you hold me. No More, No Less!
In GOD We Trust!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic: ITX Sabot  ITX Sabot  «-  Start new topic  -»  A little research an...  Next topic: A little research an...

Boar Tuff Outdoors » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.
Vote for Us at The Outdoor Lodge's Top Hunting Sites