Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Aug 17th, 2018, 12:47pm
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Boar Tuff Outdoors Good Morning slum dogs!

Boar Tuff Outdoors
   Welcome To Boar Tuff Outdoors
   Front Porch
(Moderator: Major)
   Good Morning slum dogs!
Previous topic: Webcams  Webcams  «-  Start new topic  -»  Toad strangler  Next topic: Toad strangler
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Good Morning slum dogs!  (Read 576 times)
Sagebrush
In The Eagles Nest 3000+ posts

Looking into the distance for smoke

View Profile

Good Morning slum dogs!
« on: Mar 12th, 2018, 7:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Spent the week up in the high country.
Had to plow snow when we first pulled in. 3-4" is all but didn't want to compact it down. Guess it showed up right after we left the week before. We were to get another shed 12'x 20' the crew never showed.

Then the neighbors caught us last Sunday or so and asked us to feed horses while they went on a mini vacation. We were going to stay until today. But contacted the owner and asked if they could get their other guy to feed this morning we had to get back down to the lower country.

I go in tomorrow morning for a scope of my throat and stomach. Still having problems and it's taken this long to be able to get a appointment.

IP Logged

You're never really lost, if you don't care where you're at
Sagebrush

View Profile

Re: Good Morning slum dogs!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12th, 2018, 5:01pm »

NO scoping yet it's just a consultation tomorrow morning now. Got a hunch it'll be a waste of my time and won't find what is happening.
IP Logged

Trainer

BTO is a great forum

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 12th, 2018, 9:42pm »

No snow here but it's windy. Yesterday was in the 40's but I about froze when I was poop scooping.  I hope they find out what is going on with you! I've been having acid reflux but I know why, I'm fat.
IP Logged
Sagebrush

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13th, 2018, 10:38am »

now that the consultation is over with now they are going to proceed with a scope of the throat and stretch the scar tissue caused by the acid reflux. Just have to love the wasted time and money now caused by the insurance industry.
IP Logged

Trainer

BTO is a great forum

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15th, 2018, 8:49am »

Yikes, when do you have to have that done? I've been having acid reflux lately, since I gained weight.  Guess I have a good reason to lose the weight cause that does not sound like fun.
IP Logged
Sagebrush

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 15th, 2018, 11:07am »

A good friend had it done about 1.5 years ago. Best thing that happened to him. The doctor uses a balloon and pulls it through a couple of times to stretch out the scar tissue. PA-C said I'd probably be sore for 2-3 days. Probably have a sore throat too.
You better be careful. I've had acid reflux for years and knew it was bad and causes problems but one never knows how bad and what happens to you.
I haven't been able to eat half of what I normally do. So I've dropped some weight in the last month. Pants and belt are baggy and I'm running out of holes in the belt.  
Not sure what I'll be able to eat after the procedure. Probably soft liquid stuff.
IP Logged

Trainer

BTO is a great forum

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:51pm »

Yea, I'm betting you maybe on liquids only for a day or 2 then soft "food"...ice cream is soft Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic: Webcams  Webcams  «-  Start new topic  -»  Toad strangler  Next topic: Toad strangler

Boar Tuff Outdoors » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.
Vote for Us at The Outdoor Lodge's Top Hunting Sites